BOSTON – Senator Sonia Chang-Díaz has announced neighborhood office hours for February 2019. Office Hours, held by Sen. Chang-Díaz and her staff, will take place within each of the neighborhoods of the Second Suffolk District.
These office hours are a great opportunity to discuss any community or statewide issues and hear about what’s going on at the State House. Office hours will be held at the following times and locations. Please note that there are both morning and evening office hours.
1. Jamaica Plain – Tuesday, February 5, 5-6PM, Jamaica Plain Library, 30 South Street. Description: Grab your weekend page turner and talk about issues in the neighborhood with Senator Chang-Díaz and Legislative Aide Ethan Smith.
2. Mattapan – Wednesday, February 6, 4:30-6PM, Mattapan Library, 1350 Blue Hill Avenue. Description: Take your library card along and meet with Legislative Aide Maia Raynor to talk about issues in the neighborhood & State House.
3. Hyde Park – Thursday, February 7, 5-6PM, Hyde Park Library, 35 Harvard Ave. Description: Refresh your reading list and sit down with Legislative Aide Ethan Smith to discuss what is going on in the neighborhood.
4. Mission Hill – Tuesday, February 12, 8:30-9:30AM, Mike’s Donuts, 1524 Tremont St. Description: Pick up a delicious donut and then join Communications Director Joshua Wolfsun to talk local updates and upcoming legislation.
5. Dorchester – Tuesday, February 12, 1:30-3:30PM, Grove Hall Senior Center, 51 Geneva Ave. Description: Sit down with Legislative Aide Maia Raynor and talk about what’s been happening at the State House.
6. South End – Tuesday, February 12, 6:45-7:45PM, South End Community Health Center, 1601 Washington Street. Description: Join Sen. Chang-Díaz and Legislative Director Ernesto Reyes Hernández to discuss local issues and the upcoming legislation.
7. Roxbury – Thursday, February 14, 5:30-7:00PM, Cory Johnson Program For Post-Traumatic Healing at RPC Social Impact Center 328 Warren Street. Description: Learn about post-traumatic healing and catch up with Legislative Aide Maia Raynor for all the latest updates.
Those who cannot attend these office hours can contact Sen. Chang-Díaz’s office at 617-722-1673, email , or stop by her State House office, located in Room 111 on the first floor of the State House for assistance.
Any questions regarding the Senator’s office hours can be directed to her Communications Director, Joshua Wolfsun, at 617-722-1673 or Joshua.Wolfsun@masenate.gov.