BOSTON – Senator Sonia Chang-Díaz has announced neighborhood office hours for June 2019. Office Hours, held by Sen. Chang-Díaz and her staff, will take place within each of the neighborhoods of the Second Suffolk District.
These office hours are a great opportunity to discuss any community or statewide issues and hear about what’s going on at the State House. Office hours will be held at the following times and locations. Please note that there are both morning and evening office hours.
1. South End – Tuesday, June 10, 5-6PM, South End Library, 685 Tremont Street. Description: Pick up your next great read and talk with Legislative Director Ernesto Reyes Hernandez about the latest neighborhood updates.
2. Mission Hill – Tuesday, June 18, 8-9AM, Mike’s Donuts, 1524 Tremont Street. Description: Pick up a delicious donut and then join Sen. Chang-Díaz and her Communications Director, Joshua Wolfsun, to talk local updates and upcoming legislation.
3. Dorchester – Tuesday, June 18, 10AM-12PM, Grove Hall Library, 41 Geneva Ave. Description: Take your library card along and meet with Legislative Aide Maia Raynor to talk about issues in the neighborhood & State House.
4. Jamaica Plain – Wednesday, June 19, 3-4PM, Jamaica Plain Library, 30 South Street. Description: Refresh your reading list and sit down with Legislative Aide Ethan Smith to discuss what is going on in the neighborhood.
5. Roxbury – Wednesday, June 19, 4-6PM, MLK Jr. Boulevard, Mall Side. Description: Take a stop on your shopping run and meet with Legislative Aide Maia Raynor to talk about latest updates.
6. Mattapan – Thursday, June 20, 4:30-6PM, Lena Park CDC Community Center, 150 American Legion Highway. Description: Sit down with Legislative Aide Maia Raynor and talk about what’s been happening at the State House.
7. Roslindale – Thursday, June 27, 7:30-8PM, Flashlight Walk, 125 Brookway Road. Description: Join Sen. Chang-Díaz and Legislative Aide Ethan Smith to take part in the annual flashlight walk and talk about what’s going on in the neighborhood.
Those who cannot attend these office hours can contact Sen. Chang-Díaz’s office at 617-722-1673, email , or stop by her State House office, located in Room 111 on the first floor of the State House for assistance.
Any questions regarding the Senator’s office hours can be directed to her Communications Director, Joshua Wolfsun, at 617-722-1673 or Joshua.Wolfsun@masenate.gov.